I'm moving along over here in the studio with some baskets, vases and creamers. Tomorrow I've got pitchers and ewers to finish up hopefully before class. Will fired the converted test soda kiln again today so we're supposed to unload tomorrow night in my class. For those interested, sorry I never showed you the results, but I'll get to it soon as well as show you how the second firing turns out. Things have been a little busy around here to say the least.
I still don't know where I'm going with this vase below so I tried some different things to the rim, like the one on the right but something's wrong with it. I can't figure out which direction I even want to go with it. It's hanging in there but I know it's not quite right yet. The cut rim feels too abrupt or something, it negates the flow of the form I'm striving for. Hmm......where is it. I suppose the lingering idea will come out one day.